Slap Her She's French

Slap Her She's French

Postby DreekLass » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:05 pm

This is a bit of an older film. Don't worry; it isn't black and white or anything lol.

Slap Her She's French is a typical teenage movie, but it isn't full of gratuitous sex, like the rest of them. It is hilarious. I actually first saw it by accident, and laughed out loud at one of the scenes. From there I found it online and I have loved the film ever since.

The basic premise is that there is this popular girl who is always winning at school. To add to that reputation, she agrees to partake in the French student exchange programme, and has a French girl come and live with her. But the French girl isn't what she seems. Hilarious.

Has anybody else watched this movie?
DreekLass

Re: Slap Her She's French

Postby Annabell » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:06 pm

I think I remember seeing this years ago. It...wasn't great to be honest. It just seemed like one of those super stereotypical 90s/early 2000's teen movie. I think the girl turns out to be a man, or really, really slutty. Maybe both come to think of it.
Annabell

Postby bala » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:39 pm

Imdb has given it a rating of 5..which means it isn't something extraordinary..I might look at this if many post positive reviews..lest,it probably isn't worth a watch..!!
bala

Postby AlexM » Tue May 06, 2014 12:47 am

I first clicked on this thread because of the name of the movie. What a great title! Hahaha. I haven't seen it, but it seems like a lot of fun! I got to check it out, thanks for posting about it. :D
AlexM

Postby 003 » Sun May 11, 2014 10:41 am

No, I haven't watched this movie yet. But I think I would love to. I like French and anything related to it. So, basically seeing a French girl would somehow ignite my enthusiasm. And from what's being said about it, I think this would be awesomely fun. Now downloading! Here's the link for now...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Squuvap57JE
Really funny!

Postby bala » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:05 am

TYpical 90's movie..it wasn't great and we never expected it to be..The gal turned out to be a man..real slutty.
Moreover,it was rated a measly 5..meaning it ins't great after all..
bala

Return to Comedy