Pulled a prank on my sister!

Pulled a prank on my sister!

Postby Ricardo187 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:39 pm

Hey guys, I pulled a prank on my sister, here's the result. I laughed so hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYzL9wSXPTI
Ricardo187

Re: Pulled a prank on my sister!

Postby bala » Sat May 24, 2014 2:31 pm

I loled hard after 1:30.She should have had the "OMG" moment at that instant..I would love to try this on my younger one sometime or the other.You must have captured that expression on her face while water splashed on her.That would have been awesome to watch.
bala

Postby 003 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:36 am

Pulling pranks to sister is really awesome and fun. I've got also a fair share for this. One time I went to my sister's desk and she was drinking coffee. While I am talking to her, I suddenly thought of putting the vitamin C I was supposed to drink in my hand. She didn't know I have one in my hand, so I felt like it's going to be safe, I mean me to be accused of putting it in. So she's really going to wonder. And then I did put it in there. When she drank her coffee, she puked because her coffee turned out to be sour. And as I expected, she wondered how it came like that. I was laughing so hard looking at her. I couldn't stifle it. So I got caught. I have done many pranks on my sister. Some other I have yet to recall. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby ACSAPA » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:19 am

It took a long time to get to the actual sink, but her reaction was priceless. Thanks for sharing this video. It was pretty funny. I wish I was close with my sister so that I could play jokes on her.
ACSAPA

Return to Just fun